Directors and Advisors
- Ex Rio Tinto and LionOre
- 20 years of proudly promoting a responsible mining industry, the past 10 years at CEO level
- Former founder and CEO of Battery Minerals
- Founder of private natural resources project Generation Company, NV Resources and local Director for Hog Ranch Minerals Inc. (Rex Minerals Limited)
- Nevadan gold focused and based for the past 5 years
- Track record of negotiating and executing win-win business transactions with Fortune 500 companies
- Ex-Rio Tinto, Oxiana, G-Resources, Tigers Realm Group and EMR Capital
- Has raised +$200M in the past 12 months
- Led geology and resources for Rio Tinto’s Kintyre uranium project and advised on sale to Cameco
- Co-founder and former head of Business Development for Tigers Realm Group
- Former founder and CEO of Tigers Realm Coal
- Co-founder and former Senior Advisor of EMR Capital
- Co-Founder and former Director of NexGen Energy Ltd.
Walter Coles Jr.
- CEO of Skeena Resources
- Extensive M&A experience in the resources sector
- Ex analyst for Cadence Investment Partners and UBS Investment Bank in New York
- B.A. in Economics from the University of Richmond
- Over 25 years investment experience in the wholesale funds management sector in Australia
- Previously, was an equity partner and Director of Northcape Capital, a boutique investment fund based in Australia which manages over A$10 billion.
- Principal of Corom Funds Management, Chairman of Dominos Pizza Japan Inc. and a Director of Apache Industrial Services, Queens Road Capital, CTE Investments, Rockmaster Resources Corp. and Walcott Resources Ltd.
- Founded Hycroft Resources & Development Corporation
- Extensive corporate experience in Nevada (Hycroft mine has been producing for >20 years)
- Founding director of Alpha Exploration, which developed a uranium deposit and merged with Fission Uranium
- As a director of Nevada Geothermal Power, over $200 million was raised for the development of a geothermal plant
- Mr. Yates has continuously been involved in establishing and financing numerous public companies
- Mining and technology entrepreneur with >30 years of international business and capital markets experience
- President & CEO of Kutcho Copper, Director of E79 Resources Corp and Founder and Chairman of MineHub Technologies Inc.
- Raised over $250M in equity and debt in recent financings
- Prior roles include Founder, President and CEO of various private and public resource companies
- 35 years in finance, strategy & senior management
- Former CEO and Director of Standard Lithium Ltd., former Director of Nevada Geothermal Power Inc., founding shareholder and former Director, Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc.
- Former Director of Finance and Administration of Yarrows Ltd. (1,300 employees)
- Former CEO of Catamaran Ferries International. ($450 million ship construction project)
- CFO of Kutcho Copper Corp. and District Metals Corp.
ENRIRONMENTAL PERMITTING & GOVERNMENT RELATIONS ADVISOR
- Hardrock mining advocate and policy expert with 35 years of experience with the key federal and state environmental and public land laws and regulations governing mineral exploration and mine development
- Proven track record in state and federal legislative and administrative venues in securing project permits for exploration and mining projects
- Unique combination of communication skills and expertise that effectively bridges the communication gap between the technical, political, and public opinion factors influencing policy decisions about mineral exploration and development, public lands, and the environment
- 30 years Investment Banking experience in the resource sector including hundreds of capital markets transactions (equity and debt), takeover offerings, business valuations, and expert financial testimony
- Vice President and Director of RBC Dominion Securities Inc., First Marathon Securities Inc. and Vice Chairman of Yorkton Securities Inc.. Chairman of Orezone Gold Corporation ($40 million with RCF) and initial investor group (Convertible Debenture and Bridge Loan) to purchase Cerro Blanco from Goldcorp Inc.
- Sole financial advisor to Skeena Resources Inc.. Initiated, structured, and assisted on the negotiations on the acquisition of the Snip Mine and Eskay Creek, including the purchase of the “Back-in Right” from Barrick Gold Corporation for approximately $75 million
- Applied Economics – Princeton University. Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Co-founder and Managing Partner of Inventa Capital which has raised over $80M for portfolio companies in 2020
- Founder and CEO of Vizsla Resources which is developing one of Mexico’s highest-grade Ag camps
- Co-founded and sold Cobalt One Energy to Blackstone Minerals in 2017
- >10 years of experience in resources and capital markets
- Bcom in Entrepreneurial Management from Royal Roads University
MSc. GDipAppFin. MAIG
- Ex-Rio Tinto, WMC, LionOre and Independence Group (IGO Ltd)
- >25 years global exploration experience across wide range of deposit types
- Led successful in-mine exploration team at IGO, with key role in two discoveries
- Geophysicist specializing in potential field and electrical/EM methods, and integration with other exploration datasets
- Proven mineral resource discoverer
- >25 years experience as a multi commodity economic geologist
- Skilled in Mineral Exploration and Mine Development
- Ex BHP, Newcrest, Barrick, Battery Minerals
- Global experience exploring and discovering a range of deposit styles
- Experience with junior and large company investment strategies
- 30 years’ experience as an economic geologist
- Proven mine finder (Marigold Mine, Briggs Mine, Daisy/Sterling, Long Canyon, Silicon)
- Ex-AuEx Exploration, Renaissance Gold, Placer Dome, Kinross, Bear Creek Mining Company-Kennecott, Billiton-Shell
- Extensive experience across Nevada, the western US, Argentina, Alaska and Mexico
- Exploration style that blends and balances extensive field work that is guided and aided by science, data, and colleagues.
- Geologist with over ten years of research experience in the fields of volcanology, igneous petrology, and economic geology
- Conducted exploration and research projects in diverse geologic settings including Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Peru, Guatemala, and Iceland
- Earned her B.A. in Geology from Colby College and her Ph.D. in Volcanology from Oregon State University
- Served as a postdoctoral scholar at the Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of National History, and as a NSF-Fulbright Arctic Research Scholar at the University of Iceland in Reykjavik
- Worked in the Nevada gold industry for the past 5 years, primarily in epithermal deposits, both as a mine geologist and an exploration geologist
- Most recently worked for Hecla’s Nevadan Regional Exploration Team advancing both brownfield and greenfield projects. Ms. Hannink is proficient at a wide variety of geological skillsets including: surface mapping, rock sampling, 3D geologic modeling, geophysical and geochemical techniques to advance targets
- Prior to her 5 years focused on Nevada and Utah gold projects, she worked for 2 years as a geophysicist.
- Earned a Masters of Science (Geophysics) from the University of Reno and her Bachelors of Science (Geology) from the University of Idaho.
Msc., AIPG# CPG-12089
- Over a decade of experience working as a geologist in exploration, production and mineral development, with the last ten years focused across the Great Basin in Nevada
- Has expertise in polymetallic massive sulfide, bedded-barite, Carlin Au, porphyry-related Cu-Au skarn and significant exposure to epithermal Au-Ag deposits
- Brings experience in geologic field work and property evaluations, targeting, and design and management of drill programs
- Proficient in GIS, 3D geologic modeling and database structure and management.
- Received his B.Sc. in Geology from the University of Georgia in 2006 and earned his M.Sc. through the Ralph J. Roberts Center for Research in Economic Geology at the University of Nevada, Reno in 2013. This research focused on the stratigraphy, structure and mineralization of the Sandman epithermal deposit, a core asset of the Company.
Explore Gold Bull Resources
A drill-ready Nevadan
gold asset with updated resource
A drill-ready target located on the prolific Carlin and Bida gold trends
Checkout photos from our geologists on the ground and what they'e found
Environmental Social Governance means everything to us
Get to know
the management team
behind Gold Bull Resources
Read up on what
Gold Bull Resources
has been up to recently